Do you want to add a YouTube Channel to your existing Google account? You might want to have one for watching your personal videos, one for your business, maybe have separate channels for different areas of your business.
YouTube is a great way to get more reach for your business – and Google LOVES ranking videos!
Here are the steps to create a YouTube Channel using your existing Google account.
1. Go to YouTube and sign in with your email address that’s connected to your existing Google account.
2. Click on My Channel.
3. Popup appears to create a new channel. Name it what you want. If you want to leave one of the areas blank (they must have something in them), just use a period (.). That will hold the place, but keep it empty.
Some notes on adding a channel:
- Add as many channels as you wish
- Name them whatever you wish
- Delete your channel just as easily
Here’s a quick video to show you how to create a You Tube Channel using your Google+ account.