You know video marketing is hot right now, right? If you’re not using it in your marketing strategy, now is the time to start.
I found a great article at Entrepreneur that outlines the how and why of videos.
According to author, Alexander Rauser:
the opportunities in video are growing …… Noticed how video has blown up on Facebook? Don’t get left behind!
The post has a great discussion on both why you should use video, and how. Here’s the condensed version.
3 Great Reasons to Use Video:
- Video is powerful
- Video is personable
- Video is accessible
Use video if you are looking to:
- increase the performance of your online ads
- to drive brand awareness for your business or product
- increase foot traffic to your retail location
- increase social media engagement with your followers
- increase organic search results for your local business
Alexander Rauser goes on to give an in-depth guide to video marketing.
His main points to consider when establishing a video marketing strategy include:
Establish your goals
Identify your content requirements
Explore all opportunities
Build campaign rules
Understanding your channels
To read the entire article, check it out at: Entrepreneur