It’s not easy keeping up with social media these days. You really need to learn how to up your social media game so you can post on multiple social media platforms, multiple times a day – not to mention posting on your blog and building products for your clients. Whew! Sounds exhausting.
Learn where your tribe hangs out. Is it Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin?
There are over 1.3 billion active users on Facebook – and on any given day, 48% of them log on. If Facebook is where your audience is, you need to learn how to market with Facebook Pages.
I’ve just read a post at Business 2 Community that discusses 20 tips to up your social media game.
Here are the main points covered:
- Choose the right too
- Pick the right channels
- Know your audience
- Align social media with your content marketing plan
- Follow your style and branding guidelines
- Top influencers
- Share culture content
- Add more than social icons
- Create incentives
- Assign one experienced person
- Optimize and format content
- Mix up content
- Incorporate keywords and hashtags
- Incorporate links
- Engage in other content
- Keep an eye on the competition
- Think S.M.A.R.T.
- Try not to sell (at least not constantly)
- Be careful not to overshare
- Finally, remember to have fun
It’s a good read and each point is discussed in detail, with some great ideas. Check it out here: 20 Tips To Up Your Social Media Game.
If you’d like some tips to get more traffic with social media, check out my free guide here: