I have to admit, I’m certainly no Instagram pro, but love it that I found a great article all about Instagram hacks and tips over at Hootsuite.
They’ve detailed 58 tips and tricks – some that you’ll want to start using today.
This Instagram hacks post, by Kendall Walters and Michael Aynsley even has a table of contents, which includes:
- general Instagram hacks
- Instagram hacks for photo and video sharing
- Instagram story hacks
- Instagram bio and profile hacks
- Instagram hashtag hacks
There are clear instructions to follow for each itemized tip.
Here’s one of my favorites:
Pin your Instagram post to Pinterest
Pinterest isn’t listed as one of the network choices when sharing a post from Instagram, but there are workarounds for both Instagram mobile and desktop.
How to do it on mobile:
- Go to the post you’d like to Pin
- Tap the three dots icon located above your post to the right
- Select Copy Share URL to copy the post link to your clipboard
- Open the Pinterest app on your mobile device
- Tap on your profile image icon to visit your profile
- Tap the plus sign icon at the top right of the screen to add a new Pin
- An “Add a board or Pin” menu will appear, select Copied link
- Pinterest will automatically open the link saved to your clipboard
- Choose the image you’d like to Pin and finish posting as usual
How to do it on desktop:
- Visit Instagram.com and find the post you’d like to Pin
- Right click on the post and select Open Link in New Window
- Use the Pinterest browser button to choose the image you’d like to Pin and finish posting as usual
There’s a whole section related to hashtags – how to find the best and most relevant ones, how to follow them, how to save them and even how to hide them.
If you’re at all interested in building an Instagram following, and who isn’t, this is an article that you’ll want to get yourself comfortable and read. Don’t forget to implement as you go.
It IS a long read, but so worth it to help you get your Instagram pro hat on.
Click the link HERE to read the whole story over at Hootsuite.
And if Facebook is your game, check out FACEBOOK SUCCESS SECRETS – get your posts noticed and shared – and much more.